Friday 7 August 2009

End of week one...

The Guild is still intact! Indeed, I attended a Site Progress meeting with people from all the contractors on site at the moment. I hear a rumour that some of the executive offices are being held up by a couple of plimphs - haven't had time to investigate just yet! No major issues with the building at the moment and everything seems to be running on time! More info on Guild Build can be found here or just drop me an email!

I tried some of the pizza that might be served when the new opens, very tasty!

We're also in discussions with an IT company to bring them into the Guild, campus no longer has any IT shop so should be a good opportunity for us.

Other than that there's a few other projects that I'll hopefully be able to talk more about soon!

I'm off to NUS training next week with our President and VP Education and Access, but I'm still in touch with that blackberry gizmo - will hopefully improve my blogging from it!